If you've been searching for ways to add more joy, gratitude, purpose and adventure to your life -- and in the process, change the world -- you've come to the right place.
Here’s how to get started:
1. Click here to join the Chookooloonks Facebook group. Folks around here love to connect and share their light, and that’s where a lot of it happens. I’d love to see you over there!
2. Click here to listen to the Make Light Show. Here’s where I share my thoughts about how to make light in your day-to-day lives, plus — and this is the best part — every now and then guests share how they make their beautiful light. This is Inspiration Central, over here.
3. Click here to access free resources, including articles that help inspire you to make your own light, free downloadable journaling worksheets and prompts, and videos of some amazing people who embody what it means to make light. Poke around, stay awhile.
4. Start a gratitude practice. Gratitude is the key to everything we do around here. Not sure how to begin? Click here to check out #shutterhappy!, my online course for using your camera to capture light.
5. Simply click the button below to join the Make Light Community. You'll receive periodic messages from me, free downloadable pdfs on gratitude, joy & meaning — and be on the inside track to learn about upcoming news, events and more.
Join me. You deserve more light in your life.
(Then click here to learn more.)